Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a Software Delivery Manager, you will:
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile methodology, learning, and iterating frequently.
- Work with project stakeholders to define the roadmap for any given product and translate into user stories using prioritization methods, documentation, and communication.
- Constantly work to remove obstacles and help the team identify and remove dependencies to reduce handoffs.
- Orient around tactical delivery while being aware of larger strategic vision.
- Coordinate with squad leads and product manager to ensure proper balance of people and skills,
- Work simultaneously with multiple squads on multiple workflows.
- Drive improved process health and positive team health.
- Focus on value delivery on a sprint-to-sprint basis.
- Eliminate needs for meetings rather than increases them.
- Never let issues or impediments persist longer than 48 hours.
- Coordinate daily with other agile coaches, leaders, and stakeholder partners.
- Assists or leads facilitation of meetings, agile ceremonies, and project kick-offs.
- Help with product prioritization methods.
You are a:
- Modern agile evangelist
- Leader focused on speed, velocity, and delivering value constantly
- Process and technique coach
- Leader in understanding in systems thinking and theory of constraints
- Partner with daily drive to create top-notch high performing teams
- Organizational and team problem solver
- Coach for semi-autonomous and highly aligned teams
- True partner to product managers and user experience professionals
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment