Spreetail is a profitable and growing eCommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
Operations and Logistics are the front line to ensuring quick and perfect deliveries, every time, to our customers around the nation. Our team is continually pushing the boundaries of order transit time, delivery quality and order accuracy.
As the Inventory Manager you will:
- Ensure entire warehouse is inventoried by the 20th of each month and variances are completed and reported.
- Create and implement inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Analyze data to forecast possible inventory discrepancies.
- Drive inventory placement strategies based on sales forecasts to ensure highest efficiency.
- Motivate Inventory Lead(s) to drive culture around inventory accuracy.
- Become well versed in product specifications in shipping/receiving processes.
- Partner with Merchandising team to understand product specifications and suggest optimal storage options.
- Communicate with Inventory Lead(s) to correct problem areas through use of report management.
- Work closely with Customer Experience to quickly and effectively address customer needs and requests.
- Proactively and consistently review inventory best practices; drive updates and changes network-wide based on data analysis and best practice.
- Have plans to manage and/or reduce causes for inventory variances
- Collaborate with other warehouse managers to ensure business goals are being met.
- Anticipate the changes in our growing business and be prepared to lead projects that will align our FC network with those foreseeable changes.
Please also be able to display:
- 2-4 years of management or leadership experience.
- Intermediate level computer proficiency
- Proficient in excel, plan forecasting and analysis
- Process mapping and SOP documentation ability
- Scorecard and dashboard performance management
- Capable of lifting up to 75 lbs. routinely throughout the workday.
- Ability to stand for 95% of the workday.
- Strong Leadership and planning skills.
- Shows strong Communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Maintain flexibility to work some weekends and long hours during busy work periods.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to work 50+ hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment