Spreetail is a profitable and growing eCommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As the Head of Business Finance you will:
Planning and Forecasting:
- Operate as a trusted advisor to the organization.
- Develop long-term planning that connects strategic objectives to business drivers
- Drive the budgeting and planning process as well as financial analysis of key business operations and metrics. Ensure timely and accurate development of monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts, variance analysis, and budgets.
- Develop/enhance revenue and expense forecasting models.
- Optimize the expense base by continuing to review expenses at a transactional level
- Identify expense inefficiencies and develop actions to improve results
- Hold teams & individuals accountable to optimize expense investments
Key Performance Indicators:
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and generate insightful reporting of key business drivers and trends. Implement actions that will create value based on this reporting.
- Create forward looking financial models and analysis to support key future growth opportunities and strategic projects.
- Work with business to develop long-term financial projections.
- Identify and monitor key business operating metrics to ensure successful value creation relative to expectations.
- Support &/or lead negotiations, depending on the opportunity.
Lead & Partner
- Lead the development of a growing business finance team
- Work with business partners to help them understand the financial side of the business and coach them on continuous development
- MBA in Finance.
- Previous experience in developing business revenue and expense projections, ecommerce and/or retail finance preferred.
- Previous experience in analytical roles with an emphasis on business partner support
- Minimum of 5 years of experience utilizing advanced financial concepts required.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunties
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment