Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a Community Impact Lead, you will:
- Develops scalable and impactful initiatives and programs that benefit people and communities in need.
- Provides overall leadership and direction to regional communities team
- Possess and applies expert knowledge of non-profit community
- Displays passion for communities and corporate philanthropy while inspiring team members to make a difference in the community
- Partner with nonprofits and community members to build support for causes we believe in
- Identify community engagement opportunities with innovative nonprofits
- Monitor and analyze philanthropic opportunities in the communities we serve
- Manage budget for select high impact community events
- Develop metrics that gauge and determine success of community projects
- Help build, lead and empower a Communities team that exemplifies Spreetail’s mantra
- Drive change and capable of building programming from the ground up
- Lead onboarding of regional affiliate program
You should have:
- 5+ years' experience in non-profits or corporate social responsibility.
- An MBA or MPA is a plus or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced at project and team management, with a desire to build and empower a team in a hypergrowth environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment