Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
The Product Content team creates engaging, informative, and optimized content for our product listings on various online marketplaces. This team is responsible for developing the copy and editing images for the tens of thousands of products we carry, with the goal of creating a fantastic user experience for our customers and building brand loyalty.
As a Content Quality Manager, you will:
- Lead and develop team of content quality/compliance specialists.
- Prioritize inbound listing error tasks and projects in a consistent and clearly communicated fashion (impact, COH, seasonality, etc.) for team, and plan both proactive and reactive content quality initiatives to combat category, vendor, or product type-based issues such as buyer's remorse.
- Interact with merchandising, vendor, and technology teams to continuously review and recommend improvements to the current content quality framework to streamline operations, increase operational effectiveness, and reduce overall cost as a result of incorrect or poor-quality product listings across Spreetail's channels.
- Clearly communicate with content, merchandising, customer experience, vendor management, and other Spreetail teams regarding opportunistic and programmatic content compliance needs and priorities.
- Develop, implement, test, measure, and socialize compliance needs to relevant stakeholders for each Spreetail channel and category.
- Troubleshoot channel-specific product content issues by collaboration with marketplace, content quality, vendor management, and merchandising team members.
- Understand and educate teams on channel-specific product content needs, requirements, and restrictions – should intimately understand how products are categorized, how channel facets are managed, and which content quality measures will have the most impact on listing error performance on each channel.
- Lead workflow improvement between content quality team and rest of merchandising org (vendor management, marketplace, site merchandising) to ensure effective, efficient quality resolutions.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Managing others
- Experience in account, marketplace, operations, content, or data management role
- Excellent problem-solving, prioritization, and investigative skills
- Using manual & automatic workflow optimization tactics to streamline processes
- Excellent prioritization, task, and project management skills
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited over-time pay
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.