Spreetail is an ecommerce company that exists to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail works with partners like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart to delight millions of customers each year. Our team pushes relentlessly to provide an unexpectedly delightful shopping experience in an industry known for being impersonal and transactional. Spreetail proves you don’t have to sacrifice the customer’s experience for great value or quick delivery. We don't maintain 99.8% satisfaction rating by cutting corners.
Our business is growing rapidly; the Spreetail team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle and it isn’t for the faint of heart. If you are looking for your next challenge, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We look for team members that embody our Mantra:
BE RELENTLESS. WORK HARD. LEARN. ADAPT. INNOVATE. WIN TOGETHER. FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
As the Suppliers Payable Associate you will:
- Processes all inventory purchases for assigned fulfillment centers to corresponding purchase order and invoices.
- Participates in the Monthly and Yearly S/P closing process
- Prepares the complete S/P reconciliation for each financial accounting period
- Request statements and reconcile all Suppliers Payable vendors with an open balance at month end
- Creates and updates relevant Suppliers Payable process documentation, training guides, and vendor-facing information
- Assists external auditors with all Suppliers Payable inquiries
- Works with Business Development to ensure all open Supplier Credits are utilized in a timely manner.
- Ensures all PO Variances are reconciled with Suppliers and Business Development to optimize financial loss.
- Coordinates with Accounts Payable Manager to ensure timely payment of all Supplier invoices and all early pay discount opportunities are utilized.
- Facilitates process improvement with Software Squad to drive innovation and efficiency with our PO Manager and Invoicing system
- Performs monthly journal entries as assigned and balance sheet reconciliations for all inventory accounts. Ensures proper accounting period cut off for all supplier payable invoices.
- Research and respond to issues that arise relating to PO management, fulfillment, and inventory integrity.
- Assists in special projects as requested by management.
Please also be able to display:
- 2-4 Years of Accounts Payable experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Management preferred
We aren’t afraid to ask a lot from our team, because the benefits to working at Spreetail are supreme.
- Stock Appreciation Rights - Your compensation allows you to reap the monetary benefits of Spreetail success. You will receive Stock Appreciation Rights that follow the value of common stock.
- Leadership Development Program – You will have the opportunity to participate in a personalized leadership development program along with several group activities and seminars
- Group Health Insurance - Spreetail will pay your full monthly premium. For spouse and dependents, we pay half. Half dental coverage is available to all employees and family
- Gym Membership - We pay for half your monthly dues, so you can work up a sweat outside the office too
- Salary PTO - We don't track time off - Take a break for the RELENTLESS effort you put in.
- After 3 years, an all inclusive beach vacation for you and a guest on Spreetail's dime.
- After 5 years, a 10 day paid sabbatical to get out of the office and do something awesome!
- Regular company-funded special events and social activities. We know how to have fun!
- Yearly Company Trip - Past trips have included San Diego, Charleston, SC and Nashville!