Spreetail is an ecommerce company that exists to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail works with partners like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart to delight millions of customers each year. Our team pushes relentlessly to provide an unexpectedly delightful shopping experience in an industry known for being impersonal and transactional. Spreetail proves you don’t have to sacrifice the customer’s experience for great value or quick delivery. We don't maintain 99.8% satisfaction rating by cutting corners.
Our business is growing rapidly; the Spreetail team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle and it isn’t for the faint of heart. If you are looking for your next challenge, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We look for team members that embody our Mantra:
BE RELENTLESS. WORK HARD. LEARN. ADAPT. INNOVATE. WIN TOGETHER. FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
As a Customer Experience Issue Prevention Lead you will:
- Report and implement solutions related to customer service issues; including but not limited to product, service and buyer remorse issues
- Educate Customer Experience team on best course of action regarding product or service issues
- Create product training materials and conduct training to improve Customer Experience team product knowledge
- Communicate with various departments on success stories and measurable results
- Analyze data to make product suggestions to listing updates, shipping adjustments or discontinued products
- Proactively plan for seasonal trends and implement training to mitigate returns and refunds
- Partner with Customer Experience leads to create strategy that aligns with long term vision
- Analyze, articulate and conceptualize complex data and problems to make decisions
- Leads and develops Customer Experience team to ensure financially sound decisions are made
- Leads a group of 5-10 Customer Experience team members; responsible for performance, coaching and development of team
We aren’t afraid to ask a lot from our team, because the benefits to working at Spreetail are supreme.
- Stock Appreciation Rights - Your compensation allows you to reap the monetary benefits of Spreetail success. You will receive Stock Appreciation Rights that follow the value of common stock.
- Leadership Development Program – You will have the opportunity to participate in a personalized leadership development program along with several group activities and seminars
- Group Health Insurance - Spreetail will pay your full monthly premium. For spouse and dependents, we pay half. Half dental coverage is available to all employees and family
- Gym Membership - We pay for half your monthly dues, so you can work up a sweat outside the office too
- PTO - We don't track time off - Take a break for the RELENTLESS effort you put in.
- After 3 years, an all inclusive beach vacation for you and a guest on Spreetail's dime.
- After 5 years, a 10 day paid sabbatical to get out of the office and do something awesome!
- Regular company-funded special events and social activities. We know how to have fun!
- Yearly Company Trip - Past trips have included San Diego, Charleston, SC and Nashville!