Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
The Product Content team creates engaging, informative, and optimized content for our product listings on various online marketplaces. This team is responsible for developing the copy and editing images for the tens of thousands of products we carry, with the goal of creating a fantastic user experience for our customers and building brand loyalty.
As a Product Content Specialist, you will:
- Coordinate and improve the acquisition, validation, optimization, and distribution of product content information via all tools within the PIM system
- Effectively manage product activations using the PIM system to enhance the look and feel of our brands online products
- Review raw product data provided by vendors and formats to internal templates, proof product information to ensure accuracy, and maintain existing product catalog data in accordance with vendor provided updates
- Assign item level attributes, merchandising options, and cross sell at the product level
- Communicate with vendors and other stakeholders in a professional, efficient manner when collecting and validating product information
- Help drive vendor product onboarding efficiencies with product information acquisition strategies which enable the content department to collect, validate, adapt, and distribute high-quality product listings as quickly as possible
- Maintain documentation and communication of all product content information standards as they relate to asset management, required specs, attribution or category strategy, and structured data during the vendor product onboarding and validation stages
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Task management and thorough communication
- Detail-oriented, customer-facing work
- Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited over-time pay
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.