Spreetail is a profitable and growing e-commerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a Pricing Manager you will:
- Be responsible for developing and refining the overall competitive and profit-driven pricing strategies in a Pod.
- Analyze large data sets and historical trends to develop predictive pricing strategies. Responsible for consistently reviewing prior periods to find ways to continuously improve.
- Identify internal and external drivers we should be measuring when making pricing decisions and determines how to incorporate them in current strategies.
- Use internal revenue, profit, and inventory trends to guide pricing decisions.
- Communicate new strategies or changes in strategy to the Data Scientist. Receives feedback from data scientist and pricing analysts and evaluates the data to continuously refine pricing.
- Understand the ecommerce industry as well as the category. Knows how to identify trends in the industry and either filter out any noise or incorporate significant changes into the pricing strategy.
- Lead and develop Pricing Analysts.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Data analysis
- Leading others
- Strong Business Intelligence - complex SQL queries and data management
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.