Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a part of our Marketing team you will drive the marketing strategies and implement tools that drive optimal business outcomes.
As a Digital Video Producer, you will:
- Deliver branded marketing content and custom videos as needed.
- Concept and deliver multiple high-quality videos a week
- Use digital storytelling, photography, animation, motion graphics, and other creative techniques to build valuable content
- Contribute at all creative stages
- Budget, allocate resources, set deadlines, create schedules and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Collaborate with copywriters and graphic designers, editors, marketers, and leadership to execute multi-faceted creative concepts
- Direct team during production, including, DP’s, talent, editors, art directors, etc. to ensure that look and feel is consistent with the concept, brand, and media platform.
- Establish process and workflows to bring concepts from ideation to completion.
- An excellent sense of pace and timing, and know how to tell a story in as little time as possible.
- A deep understanding of what types of videos work for specific social channels
- Must provide a reel/sample portfolio of work
- Minimum of 3+ plus years producing content
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia-related discipline (film, design, advertising, art, music, photography, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite. At the very minimum should be able to edit in premier or final cut pro.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices for different social channels
- Producing social content for a well-known brand is a plus
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment