Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Work in one of the four critical areas for our direct to consumer market: Discovery, Decision, Transaction, or Post Purchase.
- Collaboratively partner with internal stakeholders including marketing, merchandising, customer service, and engineering to develop a roadmap and backlog of site functionality for your product domain.
- Inspire and support your fully dedicated scrum team (or ‘pod’) to consistently design and deliver new features and functionality.
- Become an expert in the Spreetail customer and behavioral data in your product area, and leverage that understanding to drive the right product decisions at the right time.
- Partner with your UX counterpart to develop a site that delights the customer and provides a frictionless shopping experience across web and mobile web.
You should have:
- 3+ years experience in product management with consumer-facing products
- Ecommerce product management experience (preferred)
- Proven success with multiple project launches
- Background and experience in scrum and agile practices
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment