Spreetail is a profitable and growing eCommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
Operations and Logistics are the front line to ensuring quick and perfect deliveries, every time, to our customers around the nation. Our team is continually pushing the boundaries of order transit time, delivery quality and order accuracy.
As a Construction Manager, you will:
- As our network continues to grow, we have the processes and practices in place to ensure on timely, safe and efficient builds for our facilities.
- Safety standards are met in any process.. You know the regulations and requirements and inform/train stakeholders to ensure we remain compliant.
- Project management practices will be important; as builds become more complicated and Spreetail continues to grow, it will be important that you have processes in place to manage all of the moving pieces.
- Partnerships with site procurement and logistics will be some of the regular individuals that you interact with. Ensure that your processes all align for a solid and sustainable outcome.
- Fly, fly away. You will be traveling to these sites and acting as a “Spreetail General Contractor”. The companies we partner with may have a General Contractor already, but you’ll be there to ensure these builds are going the Spreetail way.
- You’ll manage small and large-scale build projects; from office expansion, racking construction to full building construction. It’ll be important that you have processes in place to manage each size of project.
You must have:
- Foresight: see the long-term implications of the decisions made
- Vision: able to set a long-term plan and continuously prioritize and move toward that plan
- Influence: effect the behavior and outcomes that other people need to change/improve
- Collaboration: work across the organization to produce results
- Tenacity: constantly strive for perfection and don’t settle for okay
- Analytical: visualize, articulate and conceptualize complex data and problems to make decisions
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to work 50+ hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment