Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a Operational Recruiter, you will be part of our high-powered Recruiting Team here at Spreetail. We are the growth engine to Spreetail and responsible for partnering with the business to build in-depth recruiting strategies to identity, engage, and nurture the talent we need to hire now, and into the future! We’re not a “post and pray” recruiting organization! We want team-members who are hunters and farmers, and understand the importance in building long lasting relationships with candidate experience being a top priority.
What success looks like:
- We expect successful people to manage themselves and drive the results that impact our larger goals. We will hold you accountable to the work you do and the results you drive.
- Set up meetings with hiring managers and teams when there is a need for a new Operations position to fill. From there, build strong relationships with hiring managers to be partners in the business
- Manage positions in multiple locations and be responsible for delivering top candidates in the Logistics and Operations world
- Work to ensure that the talent pipeline result in conversions to full-time hires
- Build out a robust diversity talent acquisition strategy aimed at the supply chain management field
- Spend time in Fulfillment Centers and the Lincoln office to partner with the stakeholders
- Liaise with the Operations team and let them know the status of current interviews and applicants paths
- Use analytics to understand the hiring landscape and also to improve the recruiting process
- Managing annual workforce planning process in conjunction with HRBP’s, Head of Recruiting, and the business, ensuring recruitment strategy aligns with workforce plan and adjusting accordingly in real-time.
- Host tours and ensure a seamless candidate experience from start to finish
- Minimum of 2-3 years of recruiting experience (with a strong preference in Logistics, Supply Chain, or Operations).
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Data-oriented and excited to make data informed decisions as we scale our programs
- Passionate about candidate experience, and can show a plan to quantify and improve this every day
- Shows strong Communication skills – both written and verbal.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment