Spreetail is a profitable and growing eCommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
Operations and Logistics are the front line to ensuring quick and perfect deliveries, every time, to our customers around the nation. Our team is continually pushing the boundaries of order transit time, delivery quality and order accuracy.
As a Fulfillment Operations Lead, you will:
- You are responsible for the “People” execution of the Operations Network.
- You will have constant coaching, growth, accountability and a constant push for increased improvement.
- Will work directly with the Regional Fulfillment Managers, Quality Assurance/Compliance and Workforce Staffing team members to ensure we have the right coaching, quality and staffing across the network.
- The Operations Team will have reporting packages in place to ensure that stakeholders know that the decisions made are well informed, timely and with efficient use of resources in mind.
- Team members will understand performance measures and be coached effectively.
- Traveling within the Fulfillment Center network will be vital in knowing all of the team members and building appreciation for the activities that make up their day.
- Staffing is vitally important; both new hires and retaining existing team members. You will need be in front of network needs, have the ability to justify needed team members and find those team members as we need them.
- Consistency will be extremely important. There is a best practice for many things. Find that best practice and ensure it is executed at all facilities.
- Coaching and driving solid performance with every team member and ensuring we are employing the best and most efficient practices, our network should continually be pushing the envelope on efficiency and effective use of resources.
You must have:
- Foresight: see the long-term implications of the decisions made
- Vision: able to set a long-term plan and continuously prioritize and move toward that plan
- Influence: effect the behavior and outcomes that other people need to change/improve
- Collaboration: work across the organization to produce results
- Tenacity: constantly strive for perfection and don’t settle for okay
- Analytical: visualize, articulate and conceptualize complex data and problems to make decisions
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to work the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment