Spreetail is a profitable and growing eCommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
Operations and Logistics are the front line to ensuring quick and perfect deliveries, every time, to our customers around the nation. Our team is continually pushing the boundaries of order transit time, delivery quality and order accuracy.
As a Logistics Manager, you will:
- We have the right resources in place to ensure our customers are getting their products delivered in accordance with company goals and expectations.
- Continually exploring new ways to improve our network efficiency, shaving time off transit and processes and reducing costs.
- Safety standards are met in any process. You know the regulations and requirements and inform/train stakeholders to ensure we remain compliant.
- Scorecard is key. You develop, manage and execute to ensure lofty goals are met.
- Our fleet is equipped with the necessary tools to carry out processes successfully. Spreetail is apparent in their execution of the day.
- Our 3rd party logistics partnerships are hitting the company goals we have set and consistently challenged to continue driving efficiency in process and cost.
You must have:
- Foresight: see the long-term implications of the decisions made
- Vision: able to set a long-term plan and continuously prioritize and move toward that plan
- Influence: effect the behavior and outcomes that other people need to change/improve
- Collaboration: work across the organization to produce results
- Tenacity: constantly strive for perfection and don’t settle for okay
- Analytical: visualize, articulate and conceptualize complex data and problems to make decisions
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to work 50+ hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment