Spreetail is a profitable and growing e-commerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As the leader of our Channel Team, you will play a critical role in Spreetail's incredible e-commerce growth. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in the US. You could manage Spreetail's business with Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Wish, Google and several others.
As the Head of Marketplace Channels you will:
- Develop the Marketplace strategy including new marketplace launches, achieving sales, profitability and managing a team
- Directly manages the Channel team: Existing Channels, Dropship, International, and New Business Development roll up to this person. Is responsible for setting clear expectations, evaluating performance, and providing feedback.
- Makes sure our collective channel strategy meets or exceeds Spreetail’s business goals
- Works with team to set revenue, ROI, COGS, traffic, conversion, ACOS targets that roll up to our overall revenue projections.
- Responsible for a healthy and constantly improving Business Development P&L.
- As business grows, identifies process and system needs to maintain efficiency and accuracy.
- Projects hiring needs for the department and works with the recruitment team to identify and hire the right people. Establishes a pipeline of potential future hires.
- Ensures we have vendor and category specific growth strategies for each channel.
- Builds a network of strategic relationships in the ecommerce industry.
- Creates the 3 year vision for the team by partnering with team and other departments leads. Responsible for the successful execution of the plan and adjusting the plan when needed.
- Predicts the challenges of each marketplace and proactively builds out strategy to address them.
- Drives a culture of relentless improvement and team work.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- 8+ years of online marketplace experience
- Business management
- P&L management
- Extensive negotiation
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.