Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As an eCommerce Solution Architect, you will:
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
You must have:
- Experience building massively scalable systems (ie. Thousands of calls a second)
- Experience building a massively scalable website to sell goods.
- Progress Web Apps (PWA) experience a big plus
- Experience with Azure strongly preferred.
- Strong Microservices experience
- Strong Node.js experience.
- Good knowledge of NoSQL DBs (preferred Aerospike and Mongo) and Messaging technologies (ZeroMQ), PubSub (Kafka) and Elastic Search and other similar technologies.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Understanding of continuous delivery process and work with distributed teams
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment