Spreetail is a profitable and growing eCommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
Customer Experience is always on the cutting edge of providing the best customer service in eCommerce. We are always proactively looking for ways to improve the buying experience with Spreetail. We are looking for a Lead that is proactive in Project Management and Business Development. Has documented experience in training and coaching while having strong Leadership and Planning skills.
As a Workforce Manager, you will:
- Provide weekly and monthly operational performance reports for the Customer Experience department.
- Works towards providing measurements for everything within the department relating to productivity and efficiency.
- Main driver of working with software to design a workforce management system. Need to have an in depth, experienced understanding of our team’s operational needs.
- Creates and analyzes performance reports and makes recommendations and improvements.
- Projects Customer Experience operations metrics based on appropriate metrics. Uses these metrics to plan for department hiring and other resource needs.
- Analyzes how company changes will impact customer experience operations. Makes proactive adjustments to accommodate changes.
- Drives both inter and intra-department communication channels necessary for operational efficiency.
- Sets performance expectations based on metrics and works closely with the Customer Experience Quality Assurance Team holding the team accountable for these.
- Works with Software Development to help design, test, and implement updates to Customer Experience Software to measure and improve efficiency.
- Highlights less efficient areas of Customer Experience and works with Training Lead to create a plan for improvement.
- Works with other Customer Experience Lead roles to create strategy that aligns with company’s long-term vision.
- Heavily influences department objective setting process to ensure operational stability objectives that align with long term vision
- Works with Customer Experience Lead roles to identify skill development needs associated with optimizing performance and ensure employees receive the appropriate coaching and training.
- Understands shared performance metrics with partnering departments. Communicates opportunities and facilitates discussion and movement to improve metrics.
You must have:
- Experience leading and coaching employees
- Excellent Project Management and organizational skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (specifically MS Excel) and Data Mining Tools (SQL, Power BI, PowerPivot)
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to work 50+ hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- · Stock appreciation rights
- · Leadership development opportunties
- · Untracked time off
- · Group health insurance
- · Yearly company trip
- · Regular company-funded events and activities
- · Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- · Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- · Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- · 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment