Spreetail is a profitable and growing e-commerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
In this brand new role you will:
- Create and identify key processes needed in the merchandising department to enable us to scale to a multi-billion dollar organization
- Conduct ROI analysis to influence solutions revolving around complex issues in the department
- Work side by side the head of software project management to set goals and develop requirements software projects within the organization
- Process map the merchandising organization to identify bottlenecks and implement new tools and processes to optimize efficiencies
- Set the vision for the future of our software and tools optimization
- Help determine and utilize long term, scalable communication solutions and implement them across the merchandising organization
- Partner with merchandising team to help them understand the tools and ensure implementation goes smoothly
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Business development
- Successful project management within a business setting
- Department optimizations revolving around tools and software
- Facilitating strong partnerships within a business
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.