Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a Systems Admin, you will:
- Assist end-users with system related tasks.
- Provide timely assistance to internal clients with a focus on customer service.
- Continuously strive to learn and understand existing technology and processes.
- Respond to system alerts with guidance of engineering team members and/or documentation.
- Escalate issues and requests with our technology partners and manufacturers.
- Monitor system logs and utilities for anomalies and resolves issues with guidance of engineering team members and/or documentation.
- Contributes to the documentation of procedures and guidelines for internal team use.
- Perform hardware and software updates with little guidance of engineering team members and/or documentation.
- Respond to alerts and emergency calls during and outside of normal business hours.
- Evaluate new technologies and help to develop standards for implementation.
- Work with employees at remote locations to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Be willing to travel to remote locations to provide on-site troubleshooting when necessary.
You must have experience with the following technologies:
- Working with relevant operations systems (Windows, Linux, iOS)
- OS Imaging/Deploy Technologies
- Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint
- Security and Patch Management Technologies
- Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP, and VPN
- Automation scripting (PowerShell, Python, Ruby, etc.)
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment