Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra: Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Decrease the amount of time to get software to customers
- Increase overall system strength and reduce the impact of bugs/outages across a complex software ecosystem
- Work closely with software teams to create high-quality software
- Mine and share data on performance, availability and usability of new and existing software systems
Experience with the following technologies is preferred:
- 4+ years hands on experience with Azure Services, Windows/ Linux platform.
- In depth knowledge with Azure architectures, operations and implementations.
- In depth knowledge of the Azure computing platform, its many services and dimensions of scalability including but not limited to:
- Azure Storage, Virtual Network, Compute, Premium Storage, Load Balancing, ARM templates for Azure Orchestration, Network Watcher, Operation analytics, Azure SQL, Traffic Manager, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Active Directory.
- Experience working with Automation tools, Cloud management tools
- Knowledge of federated authentication and authorization models
- Experience with Kubernetes
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment