Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a part of our Business Development team you are responsible for driving growth of Spreetail through sourcing and selling inventory through its entire life cycle.
As a Sourcing Manager, you will:
- Develop sourcing and operations strategy through management of suppliers, analyzing costs, negotiations supplier partnerships and identifying new opportunities for assigned categories.
- Research and identify qualified suppliers of high-quality goods and develop high impact strategic supplier relationships.
- Responsible for negotiating and maintaining supplier contracts and terms to meet pricing and margin requirements.
- Develop sourcing opportunities that improve cost, lead times, working capital and payment terms.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and identify methods to decrease costs expenditures.
- Maintain product compliance and work with product development team to ensure factories meet product quality metrics.
- Oversee and participate as the liaison with other departments regarding technical product changes/problems, required adjustments, and future strategic objectives.
- Deliver cost savings targets and supplier mix strategies.
You should have:
- 4+ years of product sourcing of consumer goods
- 4+ years of managing supplier relationships and negotiating contracts
- Experience working with international companies & collaborating with cross-cultural differences
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment