Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
The Customer Experience team is here to delight our customers and keep them coming back. They are the center point for many collaborative departments at Spreetail. Responsible for reducing customer pain points, they are advocates of customer initiatives in operations, sales, and marketing. Our Customer Experience Specialists are determined problem solvers who think about the big picture without losing sight of the details and treat every customer as the most important. With exposure to many departments, each Customer Experience Associate builds a foundation of knowledge and ideas that transfer well throughout Spreetail.
In this brand new role you will:
- Direct day-to-day operations of our front-end Customer Experience organization and Category Experts. Responsible for building a customer-centered culture focused on meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ensure that department is taking necessary steps to meet and “raise the bar” towards support goals regarding both the service levels and quality of interaction.
- Drive customer-first mindset across Spreetail by constantly delivering a best-in-class customer support experience and identifying a clear correlation between Front – End Customer Engagement impact and key company KPIs.
- Establish methods for Category Experts to obtain consistent and formal customer feedback and then develop an action plan with Merchandising based on results. Utilize Category Experts to offer insight into product offerings, quality and assortment.
- Work with the internal teams, customers, and partners to develop repeatable, streamlined processes and solutions.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent customer relationships. Interface regularly with customers and team to understand market needs and potential opportunities for proactive support.
- Remain up-to-date on product and marketing initiatives to ensure customer messaging is always current and accurate.
- Engage with product and site development teams as the customer advocate in product roadmap discussions.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing, or other related field
- 4+ years relevant leadership experience in a customer success, service, or engagement
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to be successful in an emerging role and department with strong ability to define and establish new process
- Data driven mentality with the ability to transform findings into actionable results
- Expert Proficiency with CRM software, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment