Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a User Experience Researcher, you will:
- Help create an organization-wide understanding and empathy for the wants, needs and behaviors of the Spreetail customer.
- Work with product, design, merchandising, and other stakeholders to identify research opportunities and build a thoughtfully prioritized research roadmap.
- Enable design colleagues and cross-functional teams with tools, capabilities and best practices to conduct their own research, providing support and guidance as needed.
- Research the end-to-end customer experience to answer the questions at hand using methods you deem most effective, such as field research, surveys, remote and in-person usability testing, etc.
- Generate insights and actionable recommendations through qualitative and quantitative data analysis, and ensure those findings translate to product innovation and design improvements.
- Publish research findings internally making them easily accessible company-wide, and create transparency into the research roadmap - what we will learn next?
You should have:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with research practices end-to-end, from study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, and reporting
- In-depth understanding of different research methods, the strengths and shortcomings of each, and when and how to apply them
- Background with remote usability testing tools
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment