Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As the Suppliers Payable Associate you will:
- Processes all inventory purchases for assigned fulfillment centers to corresponding purchase order and invoices.
- Participates in the Monthly and Yearly S/P closing process
- Prepares the complete S/P reconciliation for each financial accounting period
- Request statements and reconcile all Suppliers Payable vendors with an open balance at month end
- Creates and updates relevant Suppliers Payable process documentation, training guides, and vendor-facing information
- Assists external auditors with all Suppliers Payable inquiries
- Works with Business Development to ensure all open Supplier Credits are utilized in a timely manner.
- Ensures all PO Variances are reconciled with Suppliers and Business Development to optimize financial loss.
- Coordinates with Accounts Payable Manager to ensure timely payment of all Supplier invoices and all early pay discount opportunities are utilized.
- Facilitates process improvement with Software Squad to drive innovation and efficiency with our PO Manager and Invoicing system
- Performs monthly journal entries as assigned and balance sheet reconciliations for all inventory accounts. Ensures proper accounting period cut off for all supplier payable invoices.
- Research and respond to issues that arise relating to PO management, fulfillment, and inventory integrity.
- Assists in special projects as requested by management.
Please also be able to display:
- 2-4 Years of Accounts Payable experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Management preferred
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunties
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment