Spreetail is a profitable and growing eCommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
Operations and Logistics are the front line to ensuring quick and perfect deliveries, every time, to our customers around the nation. Our team is continually pushing the boundaries of order transit time, delivery quality and order accuracy.
As a Field Operations Leader, you will:
- Responsible for the “Process” execution of the Operations Network.
- If we need to build, transport, manage or maintain it, you will need to ensure you understand each component
- Work directly with the Transportation, Construction, Logistics and Building/Resource Managers.
- The team should have reporting packages in place to ensure that stakeholders know that the decisions that are made are well informed, timely and with efficient use of resources in mind.
- Team members need to understand performance measures and be coached effectively for the ability to be great.
- Traveling within the Fulfillment Center network to know all of the team members and building appreciation for the activities that make up their day.
- Work in concert with the Fulfillment Operations Leader to understand the way that team members carry out processes. Processes should be repeatable and continually challenged to ensure we are employing the best solution.
- Scrutinizing the processes we complete in the network and ensuring we have the people side covered to continually be pushing the envelope on efficiency and effective use of resources.
You must have:
- Foresight: see the long-term implications of the decisions made
- Vision: able to set a long-term plan and continuously prioritize and move toward that plan
- Influence: effect the behavior and outcomes that other people need to change/improve
- Collaboration: work across the organization to produce results
- Tenacity: constantly strive for perfection and don’t settle for okay
- Analytical: visualize, articulate and conceptualize complex data and problems to make decisions
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to work the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment